Tuesday, October 27, 2009



GRADUATE !
sad or happy ?
what feelings is this ?
how come i got such feelings. LOLS.
sad because of ? happy because of ?
rB, i'm sincerely sorry bout that.
i'm hyper moody !!
idk why i'm like that.
mayb its normal or ? Because of her ?
i've told myself today was the last day for her.
no more feelings to her anymore.
but, i'm not sure i can make it.
but i FORCE to !!
i'm tired of this feelings since a few month(s) ago ?
WHY I'M LIKE THAT ?
wake up ! wake up ! wake up !


graduation night, HAH !
i reach damn early. MY GOD !
i'm soooO boring man ! no one else to talk to.
Allah ! i keep msg-ing v my friends. LOLS.
i'm fun when i msg-ing. HAH.
LUCKILY cyin called me !
i'm so excited ! Teehee. =D
we chat quite a long time i think.
FINALLY XiaoL come dy. WA ! her hair yeng lur.
*but not enough yeng. HAHA.
oh my god ! we use up all the hair colour spray !
CHAM LE CHAM LE !
its not mine. but is CYIN's one ! i sure get scold. =.=
whatever lar. she vy sayang me one. No FEAR !
NO FEAR AT ALL. *pretend-ing.
Wa ! i love my hair ! XiaoL did a great job !
WOAH !!
phoebe and eelyn they're pretty man !
really PRETTY ! =D
and their show was too amazing ! LOVEEE IT ! <3
i cried like hell that night.
i keep crying and hug XiaoL. i don't want to graduate so soon.
friends are my EVERYHTING !
Love is like a circle.
She love her. But she love someone else. Then she love the other one.
At last she choose to love her.
Hope everything will be fine.


Am i stupid enough ?
i'm so chong dong for doing this. whatever la.
XiaoL, you teach me to become more clever.
i know i know.
i'm appreciate ! But, i need time to forget her.
i mean the feelings.
don't worry me. i'll be okay.
And i'm willing to concentrate in studies.
SPM is closer and closer le.


 All the BEST, MY FRIENDS !
love you all !
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment