Monday, October 18, 2010

YOU ALL give me strength :)

FINALLY ...
i'm okayy. thanks for those who concern me & give me strength !
Appreciate much ! love you all guys. XOXO
i also wonder why i can recover quite fast, just within two or three days.
HAH. how could i did that? i also wonder. that was a cruch ~
Lately crazy shopping non-stop at gurney. And buy the same shirt with my so mui, Chiayin.
not only one, but is THREE ! totally the same shirt. QIANG ah ~
And feel like wanna change myself !! i want a brand NEW me !! :D
i need someone to acc me. i mean go change together. 
Phoebe, i want you acc me BOLEH ? since i called you kar-cheh :)
And congratulates her, sweet sweet again <3


p/s : REMEMBER THAT !! Don' t be lazy to do anything.
        BECAUSE ... LAZY lama lama = EMO

No comments:

Post a Comment