Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Finally..
May forgive me dy.
Hah. I DID IT!
i'm appreciate it. Thanks HAN MAY!
hey , the cake i did it sincerely one lerh.
touching nt? Really did it myself one. =)

today she give me a letter.
my tear want drops. it touch lots.
Really.
you're the one understand me.
i'm glad!
haiyo , don't worry about ur greencard stuff dy laa.
Everything will be fine one.
god bless you.

x

Isit the time i wanna give up ?
should i ?
Anyone can give up , it's the easiest thing in the world to do.
But to hold it together when everyone else
would understand if you fell apart
,
that's true strength.
what are 'chance' really meant to me ?
CHANCE ; CHANCE.
Don't worry about failure. Worry about the
CHANCES
you miss when you don't even try.

keep on going then.


No comments:

Post a Comment