Saturday, August 15, 2009


PCGHS MERENTAS DESA
15.08.2009
______________________________________________

Today , i wake up so dang early.
the song " Kiss me thru the phone " wake me up!
Hah. i'm awake dy man!
heh. i'm satisfy what i have done.
i didn't left any regret(s) then.
i finally DID IT!
PENCAPAIAN ! Yeah. =)
i can't believe this. MY GOD!
she give me inspiration to climb up the mountain.
the slope was so dang steep. =.=
at first , i nearly want give up dy. Really.
but ...
bcoz of her ; i force myself to do it.
luckly got sok fen. * er. nt sure how to spell her name.
Hah. she is funny! Laugh. Laugh. Laugh.
you also DID IT! right?
reach school that time i can't find her.
walao. searching her for the whole school. LOL.
i can't eat icecream! the coupon is in her bag. Ishhh.

x

she give me hear the conversation.
its really FUNNY!
funny. funny. funny.
laugh my ass off. LOL.
her voice is vy cute. Really. Hah.
i want HEAR smmore lerh. Please. Teehee.
don't moody dear.
dont think too much. everything will be fine.
we still got much time what. right?
next time! NEXT time!
sure got chance one. Trust me!
Be happy. A BIG HUG for you ! =)
nw my leg dang pain. Arghhh.
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment